GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
For your graphic design needs, Brandom has a combined experience of 25+ years.
QUALITY & VISION.
For any graphic design specification, one of the top priority goals should always be that of relevance. A design needs to
speak volumes for the messages that your brand portrays.
As mentioned above, we have 25+ years of experience with all formats, digital and traditional.
Check out some of our Portfolio examples below...
- Logos - the visual identity of your brand
- Business Cards - as essential as a handshake
- Brochures - bifold, trifold, larger formats
- Flyers - variety of sizes, Newsletters as well
- Posters - advertise your event
- Social Media Graphics - sized to match channel specs
- Web Graphics - web and mobile graphics
- Magazines - catalogues, annuals, semi-annuals
- More...have a requirement? Just ask.
The following are some of our sample work that we have designed over the years. Get a feel for our design style, and, we look forward to helping you reach your design goals.
Fairy Door Tours Saskatoon
Sea The Future
Here is a price list for our most common design formats.
Have a question for us?
Please email email@example.com
- up to 5 unique concepts
- EPS, JPG, PNG, PDF
- various sizes
- custom design, both sides
Add Logo, $219
- standard Trifold design, 11" x 8.5"
- custom, dual-sided, 6-section
Accordion design (4-fold) :::
- 4-fold, 14" x 8.5"
- custom, dual-sided, 8-section
- 4"x6" up to 8.5"x14"
- 8.5"x11" is a common standard
Add Logo, $209
Large Poster design :::
- 11"x14" up to 24"x36"
- 24"x36" is a storefront window standard
Add Logo, $239
- Minimum 12 pages
- Standard 8.5" x 11" (can be converted to booklet)
$50 per additional page
Newsletter/ Menu Layout :::
- Digital and Print formats
- Custom design, both sides
- 8.5"x14" or smaller format
- Banner Design
- DVD Cover Design
- Name Tags
- Billboard Design
- Invitation Design (wedding, other)
- Seating Chart Design (wedding, other)
- all above + additional formats not listed require custom quote
Get in Touch.
Let's talk about your design goals...Click here.